Terms And Conditions
PEPKIDZ LEARNING (Company/We/Us/Our and their connotations) operates an online portal/website (URL: https://www.pepkidz.com/) and is engaged in the service of online teaching/education to children.
By choosing to visit and/or avail any Services provided by Company, you agree to these Terms, which may be amended from time to time, with or without notice. Please read the following information carefully. If you are a parent or guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Platform or Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms in respect to their use of the Platform or Service. By your continued access or use of the Platform or Service, you signify your agreement to be legally bound by the Terms set forth herein.
If you do not agree to the Terms of this agreement, please exit this page immediately and stop accessing any of our products, services and website.
1. The Company facilitates online education/teaching services to children. We aim at providing lessons on Personality development, Emotional development, Analytical training, Communication skill development to the Child. The Company will have a set curriculum, subject to change from time to time, that shall be used during the class. The Company has tutors/teachers who will be assisting the Child with our curriculum. However, for accessing the Services, the Child or You may have to disclose Personal Information including, but not limited to, name, e-mail ID, photograph, location and other contact information, gender, full date of birth of Child and/or parent or guardian. In addition we may also collect and store information related to your child in regards to their physical attributes inluding but not limited to height, weight, strength, balance, agility, focus of both you and your child. we may collect this information to provide you with a summary of your assessment of which the information you provide is used. We may also collect information related to you and your child's persoanlity and emotional attributes which are part of the assessments to provide you with a summary or results that are derived from the information you provide.
2. You may not distribute, reverse engineer, modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell the contents of the website, software, curriculum, assessment tests and services offered. You shall not remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary material from the contents/application/software of our Website and/or Services and/or products.
3. The Company retains all rights, including copyrights, trademarks, designs, logos, trade-secrets, know-how as well as any other intellectual property rights, in relation to all information provided on or via this Platform. The company also retains all right, including but not limited to the curriculum taught and assessment tests.
4. You or the child may not use the website, its contents or contents of our curriculum and/or services for any kind of commercial use.
5. All the payments made by You shall be in accordance with the plan you choose through our Platform or that has been disclosed to you by our representative. All payments are deemed final and are not refundable unless otherwise granted a waiver by a supervisor of the company. Supervisors discretion does not guarantee a refund. You have been given various options to choose and pay for the Services offered via payment mechanisms including but not limited to Card Payment facilities, EMI Payment, Online Bank Transfer, Wallet Payment and any other offered choices. The User agrees to be bound by the Term and Conditions of the third party providers when using the payment gateway. We shall not be liable for including but not limited to any unauthorized use, amount lost, fraud, payment refunds. If approved, the amount of refund payable shall only be limited to the amount paid by the User for Services which were not rendered to the User by Us. In case of refund of EMI transactions, User will be charged interest as per bank’s regulations. Any free trials provided on the Platform, shall also be governed by these Terms.
6. The following activities are prohibited activities and are not permitted to be perfomed by You or a Child. :
i. Making statements or presenting any material or content that is misleading, plagiarized, malicious, abusive, tortious, threatening, false, offensive, insulting, dcriminatory, harassing, racist, indecent, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, hateful or it advocates violence;
ii. Performing any action knowingly or unknowingly that breaches another person’s privacy or another persons use of our Services;
iii. Storing, transmitting electronic or physical copies of our curriculum without prior permission or without an exclusive grant to do so. Acting in ways that lead or amount to infringment of intellectual property rights, trade mark rights or any other proprietary rights of anyone else.
iv. Use of robots, page scrapers, automated devices or software, algorithms, or any similar process manual or automatic to increase traffic, copy any content from the website, service or products offered.
v. Upload, transmit or post any form of viruses, trojan horse, spyware, malware, bots, worms, or other computer programs, code, files that may collect data or personal information or harm the integrity of website, services and product.
vi. Modify any parts of the website, products and services. Use the services for purposes that not the intended for or permitted by any applicable law and/or regulation in relavant jurisdictions.
vii. Impersonate anoter person or misrepresent ones identity, affiliation or status.
7. The Company will not be held responsible or liable for any of the User content provided by You on the Company website or the video conferening software or service. You hereby explicitly consent to video/ audio recordings of the classes/workshops/trial classes conducted by us. You consent and are aware that the video recordings of you and or your child are used for the purpose of quality control and training our teachers. All rights, ownership, and intellectual property of the content created/transmitted by your child on or by using the platform, during the the classes, shall remain or vest in the Company. You hereby explicitly consent and transfer all such rights, ownership, and intellectual property in the ‘User Content’ to the Company for a worldwide, royalty-free, and perpetual use. The Company shall have the sole and exclusive right to use, copy, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display any/all such ‘User Content’.
8. You are held responsible and personally liable for any violation of any third party rights or right of other users of the website, products and/or services by you and/or your child. You agree to fully reimburse and pay for any and all damages resulting from your actions including but not limited to non-observance of these terms. You release the company from all eligible claims that other users or third party may file against the Company due to a violation of their rights. You shall assume the costs of legal defense, all applicale court and legal fees. The above mentioned conditions does not apply if you or your child is not responsible for any and all violation(s).
9. You give us permission to contact you in relation to any promtions or sales of any products or services the company might want to perform. You grant us permission to make cold calls, send text and WhatsApp messages, emails even when your phone is on "Do Not Disturb" or "Do Not Call" mode and/or is part of any such data base.
10. The company may contact you through registered mobile numbers, emails or using any other relavant contact information. You grant us the right to contact you and or your child utilising the products and services of our company. You grants us permission to send course material, updates, or any other communication through emails, text messages or whatsApp.
11. The company does not guarantee any outcome in relation to you or your child during and after the completion of the course. Any and all statements and recommendations made by sales personnel or any represntative of the company does not guarantee any result.
12. You assume full responsiblity of any consequences that may arise during and after the completion of course. While we do our best to teach the appropriate content, you agree to no held us responsible for any consequece you or your child may face during and after the completion of the course.
13. You acknowledge that the assessments are for information purpose only and you accept sole responsibility of any actions taken by you or your child. You also acknowledge that our recommendations are for information purpose only and do not guarantee any thing. You agree that the company is not liable for any consequeces from any assessments, recommendations, teaching, courses, classes conducted or made by us.
15. In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company shall be entitled to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies. You also agree to pay the company of any losses occured including but not limited to any opportunity lost, opportunity cost etc.
16. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. There shall be no regard to conflict of law principle. The terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts located in Hyderabad, India. You hereby accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
17. You acknowledge that in case of any querries and concerns you shall write to us at the below mentioned address.
PEPKIDZ LEARNING PRIVATE LIMITED
No.58 3rdFloor 5thBlock Koramangala
JNC Road Opposite to Jyoti Nivas College